Ebony Glamour Princess Birthday Card - All Shades

Ebony Glamour Princess Birthday Card

Regular price£4.00
/
Tax included.

  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

Celebrate with the Ebony Glamour Princess Birthday Card

What better way to empower your young sassy princess with a beautiful image she can relate to.


The inside of our premium cards are left blank for your own special and personalised message. Each card has been thoughtfully drawn and digitally illustrated This card is A6 in size (105x150mm), printed in the UK on a quality 280gsm board and supplied and packaged in cellophane to keep it fresh, with a brown, eco-friendly recycled Kraft envelope. Hard board backed envelopes are used for your delivery to ensure the cards stay in pristine condition.          


Please refer to our Shipping and Returns Policy 

Give a unique touch to your birthday wishes with our beautifully designed Ebony Glamour Princess Birthday Card. This card is adorned with elegant elements that reflect the essence of a glamourous princess, making it perfect for that special someone in your life. It’s not just a card, it's a keepsake that your loved ones can cherish for a lifetime.


But, the Ebony Glamour Princess Birthday Card is more than just its captivating looks. Crafted with love and care, our card delivers your heartfelt message in the most eloquent manner. With a blank interior, you have ample space to pour your thoughts and wishes.


So, why choose our Ebony Glamour Princess Birthday Card? Because it's a perfect fusion of beauty, elegance, and a personal touch. This card allows your loved ones to feel special and appreciated. Make your loved ones' birthday extra special with our Ebony Glamour Princess Birthday Card.

Estimated Delivery Times

All of our cards for delivery are dispatched via Royal Mail First or Second Class, so your purchase will arrive with your usual postal delivery. All cards sent internationally are dispatched via Royal Mail International Standard. You may also select Royal Mail Special Delivery for an expedited service guaranteed by 1pm on the next working day.

Our commitment is that if you place your order before 12pm during Monday - Friday, your order will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day, (please note this for Special Delivery). Orders placed after 12pm on Friday or anytime on Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched the following Monday, not including public or bank holidays. Orders placed on public or bank holidays will be dispatched on the next working day. For Royal Mail Special Delivery, your order should be placed before 12pm, please also refer to the Royal Mail website for postcode restrictions and exceptions.Royal Mail assert that 93% of UK first class post is estimated to arrive the following day, however the other 7% may take up to 3 working days. Therefore please bear this in mind when placing your orders as unfortunately we cannot guarantee your card will be delivered exactly on the estimated date. Royal Mail assert that second class letters are delivered within 2-3 working days including Saturdays. Please select Special Delivery before 12pm if required.ReturnsWe understand that sometimes people might change their mind once a purchase has been made. If this is the case, you are able to return your order at your own cost. In order to qualify for a refund (minus shipping), please Contact Us to book your return, ensure all parts of your order are returned, unopened and in the original resalable condition. Upon receipt of your order, where applicable, we will issue a full refund for your items.Your satisfaction and happiness is our top commitment. We strive to ensure that all items are packed carefully and arrive with you safely. However, if you have an issue with your order and there is an error made on our part, please Contact Us directly as soon as possible so we can resolve it for you as quickly as possible.

Estimated Delivery Times

We use Royal Mail First or Second class post for UK orders and Royal Mail International Standard for international orders so your purchase will arrive with your usual postal delivery.

We offer free second class postage for small and large letters up to £20 and Internationally for orders over £120.

All cards sent internationally are dispatched via Royal Mail International Standard. You may also select Royal Mail Special Delivery for an expedited service guaranteed by 1pm on the next working day.

Our commitment is that if you place your order before 12pm during Monday - Friday, your order will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day, (please note this for Special Delivery). Orders placed after 12pm on Friday or anytime on Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched the following Monday, not including public or bank holidays. Orders placed on public or bank holidays will be dispatched on the next working day. For Royal Mail Special Delivery, your order should be placed before 12pm, please also refer to the Royal Mail website for postcode restrictions and exceptions.

Royal Mail assert that 93% of UK first class post is estimated to arrive the following day, however the other 7% may take up to 3 working days. Therefore please bear this in mind when placing your orders as unfortunately we cannot guarantee your card will be delivered exactly on the estimated date. Royal Mail assert that second class letters are delivered within 2-3 working days including Saturdays. Please select Special Delivery before 12pm if required.


Returns

We understand that sometimes people might change their mind once a purchase has been made. If this is the case, you are able to return your order at your own cost. In order to qualify for a refund (minus shipping), please Contact Us to book your return, ensure all parts of your order are returned, unopened and in the original resalable condition. Upon receipt of your order, where applicable, we will issue a full refund for your items.

Your satisfaction and happiness is our top commitment. We strive to ensure that all items are packed carefully and arrive with you safely. However, if you have an issue with your order and there is an error made on our part, please 
Contact Us directly as soon as possible so we can resolve it for you as quickly as possible.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.


Recently viewed